Sunday, July 08, 2007

Quiz!

This here's a quiz I grabbed from Amy's blog. Thanks! ;)

Here's how it goes...

1) Put your music player on shuffle
2) press forward for each question
3) use the song title as the answer for your qns, even if it doesn't make sense
4) tag 5 other people
5) bold the questions and the the answers and give ur own comments


how are you feeling today? In The End
Not exactly at my wits' end, but yes, somewhat against a brickwall.

how do your friends see u? The Right Kind Of Wrong
I guess there has to be a properly evil person to motivate us all sometimes. Call Me!

will you get married? Thanks For The Memories
Shit you mean I already was?

what is your best friend's theme song? Here For You
'Nuff said :-)

what is the story of ur life? Lucky Star
YEAH BABY WOOHOO! Well actually, not all that lucky. Fair share of ups and downs, but good.

what was primary school like? 100 Years
Sure felt like it. I mean, PSLE?!

how can you get ahead in life? Careless Whisper
Going around tweeting sweet nothings into strangers' ears. Watch out, neighbour.

what is the best thing about your friends? Jesus Take The Wheel
Toughie. Some friends have always been ready with an encouraging word or two, and I guess that's a piece of heaven when you're down.

what is in store for this weekend? May It Be
Screw that schedule, I'm going skiing.

what song describes you? Let Me Show You (The Way)
OK I admit I'm hard-headed and stubborn at times. God this quiz is wickedly psychic.

describe your grandparents? Pink
Um.

How is your life going? A Million Miles Away
Don't we all feel detached from life sometimes?

how does the world see you? Smooth
Hoo boy. Not exactly the image I want to portray, but Savile Row: watch out.

will you have a happy life? Don't Fear The Reaper
Bloody psychic quiz. LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

what does your friend really think of you? My World
Wrapped up in my own world sometimes, yep.

Do people secretly lust after you? One Night In Beijing
Told you I was Casanova.

how can i make myself happy? Obsession
Cars rule my life. And only cars.

What should you do with your life? Ready Steady Go
I've always been a go-getter. Of sorts.

will you ever have children? Closer
Heck, I'm only 18!

Tag 5 other people. Hmm. Anybody who feels like it just grab and tag lah, but make sure you let me know when you're posting it so I can read ;)

A million and one things to do on a Sunday. Hell.

No comments: