Wednesday, July 04, 2007

So it's like this...

What cock. I can't think of a single car to write home about, so it shall be my MST results which I will now entertain you with.

I've gotten back AEF, MCT, OOP, RWP (topped the class!) and Servo. Servo was the last paper, which wasn't much of a relief. It was complete nonsense. I stared at the paper and the paper stared back at me, looking like some sort of evil parchment that ended with the words "......DEATH BY BURNING". I swear I thought I was going to die for that paper, but ended up getting a respectable 42, which according to my lecturer is a pass. God I do love poly. I've yet to get back Math paper, which I hear from some of my friends is hellfire and damnation for them - and I too. Truth be told it's not so much receiving the results back as it is for my folks to know. I really dread that 4th hell (thanks Amy). Failures are stepping stones to success however, and I shan't let this get me down

Oh I've decided now. I'll do my first proper car review with whatever limited knowledge I've got on Saturday about the hard and exciting BMW M5. I can't promise the review will be hard and exciting because it'll be my first writing as such, so forgive me if I do make a few concessions here and there. Watch out for it!




1 comment:

Zeng said...

YOYOYOYOYO