Saturday, July 07, 2007

Here's to challenging yourself

"Here's to challenging yourself.

Johnnie Walker.

Keep walking."

I just love this slogan from JW. It's so cool, especially when Fernando Alonso steps out of his car on the deck of the aircraft carrier and all the techs on deck just give him that :O look.

"In a dogfight, a fighter pilot experiences up to 5Gs for over a minute. In a race, a Formula 1 driver experiences up to 5Gs for over an hour."

God how I wish all the fighter-pilot wannabes I know could watch that advert. Pussies.

Today was boring. Went to school for CCA Open House which was possibly the most boring day of my recently remembered life. Went home and dinner with my fam after that, hadn't a chance to get much organ practice done.

I'm thinking whether I should apply for a PDL or complete all my theory lessons for driving first. I think I should start with my theory first and complete it all, then move on to practical lessons. What do you think?

Talked to bestest last night. She's not getting enough sleep, she's worried about a thousand and one things and to top it all off she's worried about her mum's reaction to her results. :( Stressed out, that poor girl. Need to help her more.

LEWIS HAMILTON TAKES POLE FOR QUALIFYING! GO HAMMY!




And oh hmm, about that BMW M5? I'm not too sure whether I can get it done this weekend, but fear not I shall finish it by end of the week or change it to another car. Either way, you shall be entertained by at least one car model. Watch this space.

No comments: