Saturday, June 21, 2008

We've only got 4 Minutes To Save The World

"So, Mr Sunderland, have you made your decision?"
"I'm afraid I haven't, sir. Could I please have more time?"
"You have had most of the day to ponder it. That's quite enough."
"But the mechanisms for it aren't up yet. It would take me some time to rectify it."
"That's your problem. This triviality delays me."
"But it isn't finished! This is a critical time now. It's unprecedented in what we do here and it entails deeper deliberation."
"You do understand the consequence of this, Mr Sunderland."
"No, please sir, just give me three hours. Just three is all I ask. Please sir. Don't do this."
"I'm sorry Henry, but that's just 3 hours we don't have. Sean."
"Yes sir."
"NO!"


* * * *

Exams are so near, so near. I wished I had more time. But I don't, so Kai Yi, go for it.



We've only got four minutes to save the world.

No comments: