Saturday, June 14, 2008

I'm a father of two

So I met up with my Music Appreciation group today to complete our project on Monsieur Ravel. I lied. I actually met - out of the remaining three - Melissa, who was nice and uncomplaining enough to come down at 10 to City Hall. They thought I was kidding when I texted them the day before to come down so early. Must have mistyped, him - should have been 1pm! Sorry guys, I know I have should informed you all sooner. Muh bad.

Anyway we went to Starbucks at City Hall where I Melissa had a hazelnut latte and I a dinky doppio espresso, which in actual fact is nothing more than coffee grounds with a teaspoon of water thrown in. Effing bitter shit for $4.20. Sonofabitch. We managed to complete a good bit of the powerpoint slides before Simon (minus Alvin and Theodore) came to join us from Jurong West. Didn't know chipmunks lived that far west =) . Cuthbert, sigh, ultimate. I guess he kinda forgot that I had texted him yesterday and therefore he had no idea we were meeting. It was great fun anyway - we managed to complete everything. Hope you guys can pronounce all that French. If not, learn French. Not that I do.

Ha ha XD .


Oh here's a Wikipedia article you all should read. Gilbert screenshot this the minute it was changed because the second I went to view that entry, it was changed to its rightful state, a.k.a. with Italy being champions...




All together now: GLORY, GLORY, ZAMBIA...

No comments: