Monday, June 16, 2008

Bolero

Seeing as things are a bit quieter now (2 in ze morning), I shall blog...

Had dinner with Amy just now. Thanks babe for helping me pay for my dinner cos I was flat broke and that's quite embarrassing. Shall return the favour. I was bloody full because we had shitloads of desserts to eat. In fact, I think no breakfast for me tomorrow. Hmm =) . We walked around a fair bit and listened to songs from her phone. Have yet to return your notes. Remember.


What the hell, the ending of Lost Season 3 is mucho disappointing. I have Season 4 and I'm looking forward to watching it but WHAT THE HELL. Jack becomes drunk and Kate falls in love and marries another guy? Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Kate supposed to be the one who was supposedly to be madly in love with him on the island? The way I see it, Jack will be the next to go. As in John Locke go. Mad. And I think all those flashes of themselves back in civilisation? Ah. Herein lies the confusion.

People wonder whether they had been rescued. In actual fact yes they have and those flashbacks to their lives in civilisation aren't flashbacks, but the main part of the story. The parts that are on the island are the flashbacks. Get it? It's in reverse.





I've just realised that my life isn't as shitty as I'd thought it was. Some people's lives are in pretty bad shape too, some more so. Well as they say, your life is in your hands. You have the POWER to make things happen. Suits me just fine.

No comments: