Sunday, June 08, 2008

New MP3 player!

Many thanks to Audrey for looking at the Creative Zen and deciding to tell me to buy it. She did notice I kept having to delete songs from my overloaded player and was nice enough to help me buy it - albeit refurbished - and I'll soon have a new mp3 player! Thank you so much for all that :)

Now I can safely junk that Zen V Plus which I have been babying for nearly 2 years now. The reason why I wanna get rid of it is because 1. the screen is dying (dumbass OLED. I TEACH YOU HOW TO FABRICATE IT LA COS I'M DOING IT TOO), 2. the screen is too small, 3. it's got a pathetic battery life. Strange then, seeing as I also did buy it using my own money. Ah but well it's inconsequential. Stuff gets thrown away.


*****


START STUDYING MR WONG, START STUDYING OR YOU'RE GONNA GET FUCKED DURING MST

No comments: