Wednesday, September 26, 2007

School starts

If I were to say the start of school was fun, I would be lying and making a fool out of myself for doing so. It wasn't. It was a drab and dreary affair - as all maiden school days are - which culminated in me nearly falling asleep in the last lecture of the day. There weren't any proper lessons being conducted so I suppose I can't be blamed here.

But I must admit something. Something which I thought wasn't possible but has just happened to me: the new semester has incongruously endeared itself to me. It could be just that I'm eager to see what the new modules have in store for me and possibly lapse into zombie-mode after realising that the lessons are all pants. But I doubt that, for a reason. I do want to work much harder for this term. I'm happier now - also for a reason - and I do think that I can beat him in a few modules this time round. I don't think my mindset's going to be a problem because all that I've heard about this term is nothing but good news, so I think I will be able to make good on my previous promise to a large extent. I do feel slightly more confident and better prepared.

Let the games commence.

No comments: