Sunday, September 02, 2007

Randomity and a quiz

Meeting of Tech65 yet again. Had plenty of discussions, more to tell you in coming weeks. But what I can say is that a lot of exciting new things are gonna happen. Walked back to City Hall MRT to meet Gilbert but before that got stopped by this sweet pretty girl to do a survey on Comex. I didn't go to Comex but did it anyway. Should have asked her number, damn it. Went out with Gilbert after that. Lunched at Carl's Jr then trawled Suntec for good deals on earphones cos he wanted a new pair cos his old one was shit. Unable to find good ones we hit Funan and he decided - after much deliberation - on a pair of gooey green Sennheisers, while I bought a laptop cooler unit. Can't go far wrong with Senns, that's what I said.

Quiz from Amy's blog. Here goes:

Fill out this fun survey and then share it with your friends

Last person you hugged
My best: Amy ;)

Last car ride
Yesterday night after organ concert and a full supper at Quality Hotel

Last time you cried
When I...er...can't remember la.

Last movie you watched
The Bourne Ultimatum. I dare anyone to say it sucks

Last food you ate
Teriyaki Burger at Carl's Jr. Heaven in between two bread buns

Last item you bought
A 425 Hemi-powered Dodge Charger. Uh no. A laptop cooler from Challenger.

Last shirt you wore
A shirt. How to bloody describe 'a shirt'.

Last phone call
Dad. Asking me whether I was coming home for dinner

Last text message
From Audrey Tan lol. Telling me something about a car.

Last kiss
And what about it? Shall I describe?

Last thing you touched
My 425 Hemi-powered Dodge Charger. No. Still touching my keyboard

Last funeral
Can't remember

Last trip to the mall
Today. Yay

Last time you were excited for something
Getting my 425 Hemi-powered Dodge Charger. Driving for the first time, actually :D

Last person you saw
Dad

Last thing you drank
Sprite with lemons. Lots of them. Thank you Carl's Jr

Last person that broke your heart
My dustbin

Last time you were happy
Today, actually. A lot of things fell nicely into place for me

Last plane ride
To Australia couple of years back

Last dream
Strangely enough I dreamt about some of my old friends. I hope this isn't a bad sign



COMPLETE THE SENTENCE


My ex...
was a rather nice person unlike me, who was absolutely crap

Maybe I should...
wander downstairs to see what's for dinner

I love...

A 425 Hemi-powered Dodge Charger

People would say that i'm...
Crazy, bonkers, fun, introspective, extroverted, shy, daring, geeky, car-mad, car-obsessed, car-crazed

I don't understand...
Why some girls tart themselves up and make up so much they look embalmed, why American muscle and sports cars cannot handle

When i wake up in the morning...
I wish I hadn't set the damn alarm to ring at all

I lost...
A little bit of the fun me

Life is full of...
Surprises, shit and sorrow

My past is...
past.

I get annoyed when...
My computer lags and dies and gets virused (not necessarily in that order), people ignore me, I get sick, my phone shuts itself off for no reason, I cannot corner in a car, I get last in a sprint race, people talk to me in a condescending tone and manner, people talk down to me, people think they're down one notch on being God, people think they know everything, people ask me 'wedder got gurlfren anot'

Parties are...
For people to network, get drunk and get laid

I wish...
my stupid Acer laptop would stop malfunctioning every 5 minutes and that I had a 425 Hemi-powered Dodge Charger

Dogs...
are God's gift to humankind, along with cars

Cats...
are animals whose crap I clean whenever I volunteer at SPCA

Tomorrow...
will be driving lesson number 2 and a trip to school

I have low tolerance...
refer to "I get annoyed when" and when people ask me "wai you like cars so much"

If I had a million dollars...
I'd buy a 425 Hemi-powered Dodge Charger, and with the remaining money get my bestest one too.

I'm totally terrified...
of crashing on my practical driving exam, cockroaches, exams and running out of witty comebacks


2 comments:

Renhao said...

Eee eee EEEEE OMG those green Sennheisers are shitx0rz I heard them at COMEX just now. Wanna buy earphones never call me or NTT... :P

Anyway too late. Good luck to your friend.

the other person said...

lol the poor person had only 200 bucks to spend la. i wanted to call you about what brands but he was kinda intent on Senns so i decided not to haha. apparently not bad, the sound quality. well my free creative in-ears beat them all any day