Friday, September 07, 2007

Randomity + Quiz

Yes Patrick I grabbed this from your blog. Here goes nothing:

1. person who tagged me: Patrick Lim

2. my relationship with him: Very good flen, 'nuff said
3 my 5 impressions of him: Neat, smart, methodical, cool, intellectual
4. most memorable thing that he had done for me: took part in a devious exercise in sec 3 (tgt with 2 other you-know-whos) to conspire to put up a sign saying Kai-Yi-(heart)-Priscilla
5. most memorable words that he said to me: cue laughter after sign was put up
6. if he becomes my lover, i will?: get him a bouquet. hey, it's an IF after all =P
7. if he is my lover, he has to improve on: now this has gone too far. I not gay
8. if he becomes my enemy, i will: find 101 ways to murder him with an NTUC plastic bag
9. if he becomes my enemy, the reason is: He back seat drives every time i offer him a lift
10. the thing that i desire most to do for him now is: get him to pass his A's without a hitch
11. my overall impression of him: mad bball player with an ability for prose extraordinaire
12. how do i think people around me will feel about me?: funny, insane, passionate, gloomy, cheerful, car-mad
13. the character i love about myself is: you can always reposition the goal posts, but I still know where to aim
14. on the contrary, what character i hate about myself: I hate hating
15. the most ideal person i would like to be: Jason Bourne. Smart, silent, deft, athletic, talented, uncomplaining, deadly
16. a message to those around me and those who care for me: Drive On!
17. pass this quiz to 10 people whom i wish to know how they feel about me: of which i shall randomly and hypothetically assign, whether they see this or not. no reply is expected.

1) Gilbert
2) Amy
3) Jerold
4) Syu
5) Yiming
6) Shery
7) Eunice
8) Jerrick
9) Audrey
10) Renhao

Is no. 9 a male/female? Female
If no. 1 and no. 10 be together, is it a good thing? No. Never. Ever. Don't.
How about no. 3 and 4? No. Never. Ever. Forever.
What is no. 2 studying about? Sorry bestest you're Science or Arts :P Science la right. studying how to be smart, anyway.
Last time i chatted with no. 3? That day go out makan.
What kind of music does no. 8 like? Eh, classics. No heavy metal. Jazz, pop
No. 6 have any siblings? Cos she does
How about no. 7? Ditto
Is no. 4 single? I think he is, unless he's found himself one. Tsk.
Surname of no. 5? Tay
Hobby of no. 5? Watching TV and studying. No really. Sorry YM, I have no idea. Chasing girls?
Where's no. 3 studying at? Nanyang JC. He really loves the place
Have you tried developing feelings for no. 8? GOD no
Where does no. 9 live? Yio Chu Kang
What colour does no. 4 like? I think blue. Right, RIGHT?
Does no. 7 like no. 2? Lesbianism is frowned upon, isn't it? NO THEY DON'T.
How do you know no. 2? Oh it's a long story. The Tale Of Two Friends. We've known each other forever.
No. 5 have a pet? If you count goldfish then yes

No comments: