Monday, August 20, 2007

Train of thought

Well it's the second week of my exams and I thought it would be good to update this blog of mine for some of you faithful readers out there.

2 papers have gone by, 2 more left, with Maths tomorrow. And shh, not a word to anybody, but I'm dreading this module to my bones. I admit that I haven't done my best in Math, which is why there is a slim possibility that I might repeat this module in the next semester, which definitely does not bode well for me. I put forth no excuse for my lackluster behavior toward this module, in which I definitely should have put more effort in. The hour is late but I still am pushing for a decent grade. No letting up next semester. My target? Somebody in my class whose grades are obviously much superior to my current crop of rubbish ones. Whatever he does, I'm going to push to match, or even beat. My grades now are simple passes or scores just above average which obviously are nothing to boast about. A clear mind, rational thinking and above all, the determination to win must be some of the nuances of the human psyche that I need to master in order to run this long hard race.

I think I learned something from Patrick there.

Meeting up with Amy on Saturday to get her her birthday present, a red Crumpler tote. You won't even wanna know how much it costs.

No comments: