Monday, August 13, 2007

For the sake of Updating

For the sake of updating, I shall now provide you with the juicy stuff that is going on/will be going on.

=D

Hmm, exams in the next few weeks, so not much blogging will get done. Hopefully I can squeeze in an entry here, a blurb there at times. MCT tomorrow, Servo Thurs, Maths next Tues and then AEF on Fri.

Cue frantic praying to any and all gods for luck to be bestowed upon thee.

Hope to return to podcast on Sunday. I didn't appear in Saturday's one at Geek Terminal about Apple's new products cos I was so wrapped up in my exam preparations, a big sorry to you guys. For those of you who don't know, I do appear as a guest host (yeah not upgraded to pro status yet) on Tech65's weekly podcast which can be heard here. Basically we're a bunch of tech-crazed guys who do a weekly podcast on product updates, launches and generally everything tech. I'm honestly not a very good podcaster but I try my best. Hope to add some car stuff into the podcast - tech-related of course - in the future, seeing that cars now are far more powerful than our PCs. No kidding.

Gosh there are so many birthdays coming up I think I'm going to go broke saving up for all. ESPECIALLY MISS LING'S ONE. List of things she wants...:

1. Gucci bag (don't tell her I'm getting the pasar malam one)
2. Crumpler (ditto)
3. Large meal at large restaurant, preferably with large bill (ok that's my idea actually :D)
4. Tee shirt with "I molested myself last night. I said no but I knew I wanted it".
5. Lifetime of Ben & Jerry's

God this is a long list isn't it. Anyone know where else do they do tee-shirts besides Beach Road? That's the only place I know. Gotta find a place soon or I'm not going to get it to her in time, lol.


-If there's a dream in your life, don't let anyone take it from you. Do whatever it takes to live it.

No comments: