Thursday, July 10, 2008

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper

Peter Piper did no such damn thing. He was on dope.

Anyway, how has life been. I know how mine has been because it basically is stuffed full with so much nonsense and rubbish that it makes a garbage truck look like a Fiat 500. In pink.

But like every Fiat 500, there are good and bad points to it. Chiefly the good points, because it's such a darn good drive every time you hop in. And one of the good points I will mention is about my friend, A.

A is a friend of mine ever since I started school and we've enjoyed a cordial friendship over the past 2 years. But recently we've started to talk more and be more genial and for lack of a better word, be friendlier to each other. We've had our share of bickering and misunderstanding between each other. So it's surprising that despite our rather strong personalities, we've survived. And I can tell you that A is one of the friends whom I can sincerely call close and immediate. A true friend in every sense of the word and I can safely bet that not many people can lay claim to be that. In my eye A is one of truly unique people whom I'm more than fortunate to be acquainted with. Let there be more of this.

Enough of the soppy commentary. Did anyone see the British Grand Prix? I tell you, lap 4 of the race was the most exciting chiefly because Britain overtook Finland and Hamilton shot to the front of the pack in one decisive pass past teammate Kovalainen. Not to mention the 6 utterly spectacular spins Massa performed for the cameras every 5 laps. I don't blame the poor Brazilian. The track was sopping wet no thanks to the atrocious weather at Silverstone. And something was wrong with his car's setup too. He only needed to touch the throttle a wee bit more coming out of the corners to make his car spin. Terribly odd. I'm sure everyone else was doing that but only he was the one doing a Swan Lake.

Let's have more of that too.

No comments: