Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Not Gonna Write You a Love Song

I love the sound of Sara Bareilles's voice. It's so sultry and sexy that it feels like a sheet of silk being rubbed all over Keira Knightley, with milk. And Honey. And whipped cream.

Holy.

NEWS FLASH: YEAR 3 HERE I COME. Yes, it's official. By some blind stroke of luck, hard work, divine intervention or all three, I have actually managed to pass every single module and am now one year closer to completing this diploma and motor racing. I know I know, wistful thinking. But hoo boy what a relief when I felt the ropes tying that burden on my back suddenly cut free. It was as if seventh heaven had come down and laid out a spread of all the supercars in the world and told me to pick one. Or I could have all if I wanted to too. The elation.

Tomorrow's the first presentation for my ITP. Crossing my fingers and twiddling my toes in anxiety. Ms Wendy's a known hard driver and she doesn't take "I don't know" or any sort of answer like that for a response. So I'm trying to get up to speed on my presentation, fine-tuning it and making sure it's all OK.

For all car fanatics, this is one car you must get.

I don't care how, I just want it.

No comments: