Tuesday, February 05, 2008

BLAH

AAAAAAH HE-MAN TOUCHED ME! AAAAAAH HE-MAN TOUCHED ME! AAAAAAH HE-MAN TOUCHED ME! AAAAAAH HE-MAN TOUCHED ME! AAAAAAH HE-MAN TOUCHED ME! AAAAAAH HE-MAN TOUCHED ME! AAAAAAH HE-MAN TOUCHED ME! AAAAAAH HE-MAN TOUCHED ME! AAAAAAH HE-MAN TOUCHED ME!
As you can tell from the statements above, I obviously am traumatised. 'Nuff said.

V-day's around the corner and I guess it's going to be back to a boring 14th of February for me. Significant the last time, but definitely insignificant this time round. Sad? Disappointed? I'd say not in the least. I keep telling myself that the silver lining in the cloud is that I get to save on that day where other attached and chained (huge grin) individuals spend their lungs out on bouquets and chocolates for their loved ones. I'm probably spending some on Best (if she wants to be my Valentine that is) but that's it. Unless a miracle happens and the girl I like asks me out, I - like most of my guyfriends - shall go watch Jumper :D .

No comments: