Thursday, February 21, 2008

I've gotten ill

After much research and careful, meticulous analysis involving Wikipedia, BBC world news and Thai ladyboys, I have concluded that my recent spate of restlessness is due to this. Bert's got some form of it too, and he can't sleep. I'm worse. Mine strikes in the day.

Today in lecture in the lab I had this sudden bout of restlessness so strong I literally wanted to jump out of my seat, flap my arms about and holler at the top of my lungs. I couldn't stop fidgeting. Then just now it came back after an absence in the afternoon. As I'm typing this my legs are constantly moving and I wanna jump around the room and do weird things to vases. It is like there's this small current pulsating inside me, small enough to make me feel vastly uncomfortable and restless. Yahoo Answers tells me that I have anything from Parkinson's to ADHD to sleep disorder to knee surgery, so I'm not believing any of that drivel.


HJUYTRESDBKUYTRDWSDFGHJKIUYTGFD>?PL:{:.l;p>:"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JAJAJAGOSLFJHJCFNSKNLN

Help!

No comments: