Sunday, February 10, 2008

Attached to attachment

Fa Kin Su Pah.

The minute the CNY holidays end I get my schedule for my ITP (that's industry attachment for you uninitiated). To make matters worse I booked my first auto lesson tomorrow, so the selling of my slot is all the more difficult, compounded with the misery of it being at 815 in the bloody morning, makes it the perfect way to start your week. FA KIN SU PAH.

I was supposed to go to Xian, China, but no sooner did I get the confirmation that I was on the team to go did I get the notification that I had to serve my attachment in school because of the complexity of the fabrication process for my project would be so great it would require 10 weeks for us to undergo training for it. And there went my chance to go to Xian. Sian.

Morose thoughts aside, I went out with Best, her mum and her aunt for lunch today. Plenty to like about the meeting, more so the Formula 1 driving her mum displayed. All that needs to be summed up can be done so in one word, though. For those who understand: waterboarding.

No comments: