Wednesday, September 20, 2006

bleah

The Rime of the Ancient Mariner. Utterly wonderful piece of poetry. So poetic yet so real. So simplistic yet so direct. Fascinating.


My hands are aching. I don't know how I'm going to the Zoo tomorrow. I'll probably walk around with my hands in casts; they feel dead tired. Throwing a 4kg gun around may sound like your idea of fun, but I tried it and didn't work for me. I'm trying to learn up gun drills now, so I can take over my sec sch's PDS training session. PDS, by the way, stands for Precision Drill Squad. Know the guys in shiny silver helmets who twirl guns like broomsticks at NDP? That's me, albeit at school level. Before that was running around Singapore like a mad dog, getting a stamp and a signature for my timesheet to return to my HR company. Bah.


I'm fucking moody today, don't know why. Maybe it's because I'm tired out with training and pumping and running around to like a million Popular outlets in search of a signature and stamp but I don't think so. I think it's just me. Girls have menopause, guys have andropause. Haven't heard of it? It's a condition whereby a guy undergoes hormornal surges. Not the sexual kind, but the emotional one. It's starting to worry me. It's been a long time since I've felt this way. But I hope it's not long. And I know that I shouldn't be thinking about her, but I can't help it. She'll never go away.

No comments: