Sunday, August 06, 2006

neu Tag

just got introduced to audrey's husband, laogong, hubby eunice. sounds a nice girl indeed although we have much more to know about each other. it's odd: i'm getting to know so many of audrey's friends, while she only knows that Jerrick. Jerrick if you're reading this, please don't kill me.

Ludo has been going places, and i SERIOUSLY mean going places. he's been to little india, chinatown, bugis, SP, Jurong BirdPark, Night Safari, Ducktours. it's like a crash course in sunny Singapore. me? i've never been to bugis. i think by the end of his visit i'll be swearing like a sailor. italians love to swear. it's practically PROGRAMMED into them to swear. whenever he encounters something bad or wrong he just swears like it was the world's most perfectly normal thing to do, while i just stood there and gaped like a damned goldfish. i must learn italian swear words. i hear they're the most powerful in the world.


joanne called today while i was at my uncle's place. talked for about 46 mins before i had to go because a) my dad was becoming suspicious and b) my battery was going to draw its last breath in another 15 mins. i think if i had talked further both a) and b) would be true. but i hate my phone. you have to keep switching ears to listen because the stupid edge of the phone is so hard, my ear hurts after barely 5 mins of pressing on it. silly stupid thing. NEW PHONE!


went to east coast park to cycle with Ludo and my dad and mum. saw plenty of sun-kissed babes there. man, if you want to have a chick-fest, go traipse down to east coast park and take a look at the girls on a sunday. you won't BELIEVE the number of them there. i didn't know Singapore's girls all congregated at east coast on a sunday. Ooo boy. there were so many you couldn't keep count. AND that's not counting those in their swimsuits. i could have been watching Miss Universe multiplied by a hundred.


now that's what i call the FEMALE form.


haven't filled in my NS form yet, need to do it soon. Wish me luck, fellas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol my name is Jerrick Neu. and this came up when I searched my name