Monday, August 04, 2008

L is for the way...

Running on just 2 hours worth of sleep on a Monday is not the best thing that could happen to you. Especially if what fueling you happens to be caffeine.

Lots and lots of it. See, I had to finish this video for my group and it isn't the easiest video in the world to edit, so I had to stay up the whole night, wrack my brains and steel my resolve in, well, resolving it. Instead of my budgeted 3 hours I spent damn near 5 hours fiddling with transitions, effects, cutting, splicing, joining and general finagling. Hell, it would have been much easier to teach a lamppost to tie some shoelaces. Upside down.

Exams and lab tests are just around the corner and I need to buck up very fast or there'll be no more left of me to go around once the vultures descend, in the form of lecturers and parents.

OK I really need to sleep. Catcha guys later and so sorry for the ridiculously worked post.

No comments: