Wednesday, May 03, 2006

What's going on?

What's going on today?





First I get the cold shoulder, then I'm ignored the entire day, and at the end of it all, I hear she's angry at two other guys.





I don't understand why.





Less than a day after I type that entry, her entire demeanour towards me changed drastically. And when I say drastically, I mean REALLY. It's like, all of a sudden, one day we're talking nonstop, and the next day, we're not even looking at each other.




What did I do? Swear to god, I honestly didn't do anything. I don't even remember saying anything bad to her. I even consciously steered clear of any subject or topic that would make her immediately sensitive to. I made sure that all I did, it wasn't to hurt her.





What could have changed her so?





Today was absolutely surreal. For the first time in my life, within 2 weeks of knowing her, she's pissed at me and two other guys. The other two, their reasons were probably more obvious than mine. But against me? I swear, I'm at my wits' end, trying to guess what I did or said wrong. I really have absolutely no idea what I did. I asked her the previous day whether she was angry at me and she replied in a friendly manner that she was not. I believed her.




But today? Who can explain that?





I'm really perplexed. No words can describe the extreme feeling of bewilderment I'm feeling now. And it just got worse. I was talking to her on MSN when I asked her "any customers today?", and I got these exact words in return: "I'm busy now, talk to you another time". I swear, that almost came as a slap in the face.





Dear Diary, I really do not know what is going on. What is happening? Why the sudden change? What did I say? Somebody, please, I beg of you, please help me. I don't want to be enemies with anyone whom I've barely known for 3 weeks and who's going to be my classmate for the next 3 years. I'm not kidding when I say this thing is driving me to tears if I don't understand what's going on soon.





I really don't know what's going on. Somebody, please, help me.

No comments: